Thursday 7 June 2007

Back in the Saddle

So, after a few months of having a static website that wasn't updated much, I've gone back to a blog-based site. One reason for this is RapidWeaver 3.6 - it's a mighty fine tool and it's finally become useful to me with extra polish and some theme customisation tools that are very handy. I have been dying to give it a try and this seemed like a good enough reason. The second reason is that so much is happening in the Apple (computing and political) world at the moment that a blog provides somewhere to vent opinions and stimulate discussion. With Mac OS 'Leopard', the iPhone, the death of DRM, new BlackBerry devices, there is so much to talk about!

The last reason is I have purpose for this blog now - Newton. I've been lusting after a Newton device for months years and this wish has been made true. I own an eMate 300 and I'll be blogging my experiences here on how I get on with the device. I've got a few things being tracked on eBay currently that may be interesting purchase to go with the eMate. Be back soon! Moof!

No comments: