Thursday 7 June 2007

Where is Newton?

The reason I chose "Where is Newton?" for the name for this blog is two fold. This first reason is because Newton has gone from the marketplace and maybe it shouldn't have. It had great technology and was coming-of-age when it was pulled by Steve Jobs. I understand why it was pulled and I can see why it wasn't. The iPhone may come into my hands one day and that will go some way to replace Newton. However, I can't see any device (maybe Neo with more fuctionality) that could replace my eMate for simple note taking on the move!

The second reason is this commercial. Apple did a few, including Who is Newton?, Gotham and Board Meeting but to me, Where is Newton appealed the most and that's why I choose it. You can see Where is Newton here.



Moof!

No comments: